Sinister: Murdoch Felched My Frosties!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Apr 21 17:42:45 BST 1999

To beer or not to beer? How confusing! I bet Jeepster are right, shame
on those of you who doubted their word! Whatever the eventual outcome,
don't worry. I've hatched a foolproof plan to get beer on site,
involving a hijacked lager-filled fire engine with its lights and
siren switched on, a fleet of special beer-dropping aeroplanes
normally used to put out forest fires, and an ernormous beached oil
tanker filled with Marston's Pedigree instead of crude oil. I'm having
a few co-ordination problems though, so the puffa jacket option's
still looking good.

I'm going to get totally wazzed watching the European Cup tonight. I
suggest you all do the same.

Sister Disco