Sinister: Bowlie and bunnies

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Wed Apr 21 15:54:36 BST 1999

I hope you all have a very nice time at Bowlie this weekend and I'm
looking forward to hearing all about it next week!
I am a bit concerned about the list, though, what with Honey being out
of pocket for so long! What will happen to us? Who will look after us?
What if someone stages a coup!?!
Think I'll just go sit in a corner with my favorite blankie and suck my
thumb until Monday.

Jacquie wrote:
 One day I was  driving home and *whump* a bunny hopped under my
wheels... Once over the shock I could not  help but laugh *aloud* just
like Cruella de Ville because I do so  much dislike bunnies.

That's not very nice, dearie.
Tho' I did let out a sinister chuckle once when I saw a dead jackrabbit
in the road. He was flatter than a pancake, but his huge ears were
sticking straight up, waving in the wind. Struck me as a bit funny. I
don't know what struck the bunny.

jeanette