Sinister: More Bowlie Bollocks

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu Apr 22 00:07:27 BST 1999

Hi Booklovers,

There was me worrying how 2,600 people would fit into a 2,300 capacity
venue, and then Katrina tells us its actually 3,000 people. Well that's OK
then, I can stop fretting now.

Er, hang on a minute. Doesn't that mean that 700 people who have paid to
see Belle & Sebastian won't be able to get into the gig, then? Let us hope
that the walls truly are elastic, or there may be some rather untwee
shoving going on, with fans getting their cardies in a twist.

Poor Frances Hodgson Burnett must be turning in her grave looking all those
nocturnal emissions being attributed to her in the Library. Miss Honey,
will you have a Dewdrop Decimal Classification System soon, or is that
superannuated now?

Captain Miller, did you manage to finish your breakfast cereal after Stuart
had garnished it? My respect for him increases daily, as I thought such
techniques for liaising a sauce were known only to us catering
professionals.

Good night & God bless,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK