Sinister: B&S in Greece

Panos Karafotias jaguar at xxx.gr
Thu Apr 22 01:22:19 BST 1999

Hey all,
this is my first post here too.I don't know about you but I feel I'm lucky
that I am among you
people.I'm proud to be a B&S fan and to tell you the truth I enjoy it so
much now that (in Greece
at least) nobody knows them.

One other thing that impresses me so much about the group is that here in
Athens where I live
I know about 10 people who love B&S and they all have something in common
which I think deserves
some notice.I don't know what's going on in Scotland and the rest of  the
U.k. but here all these ten
people are record collectors and generally 60's listeners.If one of you is a
60's lover can understand
how difficult it is for us to appreciate a new group with "modern"
sound.Well, B&S have achieved that
and thank God they did . :)

I want to hear some other opinions.Are there any more record collectors and
60's fans that
enjoy B&S or that thing here in Greece is just pure coincidence?

Panos