Sinister: I am an animal, my teeth are sharp and my mouth is full...

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 22 02:25:50 BST 1999

In a message dated 4/20/99 6:20:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hamibe02 at wfu.edu
writes:

<< Coolest Picture--JygSaw Dave, the man, the being, the stud. >>

Blake obviously has a good eye.. i salute him. and good luck, blake, with the
Hostess who has the Mostess.
  somebody else says
<< write to Magnetic Megan, who has
unselfishly volunteered  to stay at home in order to arrange last minute
overnight shipments of Hello Kitty condoms direct from Japan to forgetful
festival attendees.  All she asks is that you bring her back a gift in
return.  Before and After photos of Kitty showing how much he grew do NOT
count.>>

I've always been terrified of Hello Kitty. She has the oddest merchandise,
and as far as I can tell, it's all plastic or PVC. plus i knew a scary
employee at Sanrio Surprises. luckily it's shut down now.

jessica says things like
<<*jell-o wrestling
*games of full-contact hockey, after which all participants would be
presented with an "i scored with jessicaxo" badge
*pyjama parties galore
*drunken races through the corridors at 4am
*whipped cream fights
*jumping on beds
*the ever-popular canadian monopoly, complete with mountie icons>>

that sort of thing is why my parents tsk tsk at me going to shows. for shame!

actually, I can't go because  I have no money. But I just got a job, so that
should change. If I said  I was looking for a job, and then i found a job(and
heaven knows I am miserable now), would you all hate me?
   though i volunteer to jellowrestle any listees who fancy a bit of sticky
grappling.
         doesn't that sound rude?

    dave*