Sinister: one hot moment

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Apr 22 09:33:46 BST 1999

Blake whispers, for fear of being shunned by his peers...
>Best Picture--LesleyJo, I really can't say enough about the, beer is it, in
the hand, purely enjoyable.

NAH it's not beer. it's just a crummy snap one use camera.   i am not a very
good party animal.  my alcoholic exploits are restricted thus far to a very
occasional (i.e. special occasions) bout of champagne or merlot. la di da.
or Wild Turkey, either one.  no chaser. i have no idea what the hell i'm
talking about.

 i have to warn all you that the most crush-worthy miss christa jackson
chaffinch has been appointed to be my remote-sensing bowlie eyes and ears.
she'll be ordered to report back to me any and every thing that goes down on
the dirty bus.  and she'll be taking blood and fiber samples from the lot of
you so i can start my Sinister clone farm, a superhuman army of Tweeness
that will one day rule......er, the corner playground.  Yeah!
and is sleater-kinney still going to be there? say hi to them for me.  tell
them they rawk tha mic.

i have a question!
in sleep the clock aroond, what is it that the people are getting paid to
do?  sleep?  are they in some weird medical experiment?  i've never heard
this discussed.   it's not a joke. i really want to know what they are
getting paid for.  they're all glad that they came.  for what? at the end, i
always envision people dancing the reel on a windy hillside, and doing the
centrifuge like dreamy lovers, jigging through the ocean foam with many
white horses, as the camera pans around broadly into the sunset.  what do
YOU, the VIEWER, imagine?
</relevant question>

i had an idea, there should be a Bowlie ride at disney world, like "Belle
and Sebby of the Cambersandieans".  like pirates you know?  those automated
models, what you callits.  you could instead of a boat, ride thru on a
double decker bus, and pass all the scenes of drunken revelry.  you could
see mick and nick and rick at the brit awards, doomed to perpetually raise
and lower the  statuette over and over for thousands of visitors passing by.
the dog on wheels could be the tour guide.   all the characters of stuart's
wonder world come alive.  SEE Jane paint lines...(AND catch a dose of
thrush!)..over and over again!  SEE Judy with ants in her pants.  SEE
sebastian crash his car.  SEE isobel's most frightening school outfit ever
as you enter the Chamber of Sadistic Madchen.  oh the horror

so who is in Roolz anyway?  is there someonre called Justin?  there should
be.  no real boy=band is without a justin, or a nick.

i still say it's time for homoerotic adolescent puppet groups.  anyone with
me? i didn't think so.  sigh.

Gentle waves flautist.......margaret they  say?  it creeps me out.  just a
couple weeks ago i had a dream that i was in the Jeepster Shop( a real place
staffed by a lovely Katrina, and stocked full of jd salinger books, giant
isobel posters, u2 tshirts, and ultra rare seven inches) and there was a
framed 8X10 on the wall of a certain "mary Margaret" who was the member
before sarah joined.  she was mousy and wore glasses but was very kewt in a
frumpy sort of way.   i still say this is creepy.  how long  though, before
they become an orchestra of like 30 people? sooner or later stuart will feel
that it's necessary to do justice to his future masterpieces. then we'll
have to memorize ever more names for our dorm-room magazine collages of the
sweeties in b/s.  (oh i forgot the part of that one dream where stuart
Muchrod gleefully showed us his boring briefs, which he had spray-painted
metallic silver on the arse part.  he was very proud of this for whatever
reason)

today was a good day.  i got to make contact with my very own potential
sweetie, my number two photo jenny, my bad bad girl.  i'm feeling love for
you all.  i wish i had the attention span right now to  write all of you
personally like i should be doing for the people i need to write to.  until
then here is your word for the day.  neurasthenic.   i wrote a DC trip
sestina maybe i'll show you sometime when the list gets slow.  i can't WAIT
till after bowlie when we losers get to sit back and listen to all the lucky
ones tell how much fun they had.

NP in my brain: the photomontages of Weimar-era dadaist Hannah Hoch (insert
umlaut)
johnk, is france galls name really Isabelle??
Eine Kleine Madchen (in uniform),
LJ
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
The boat that brings us here will crack beneath your weight. This is
territory you cannot invade.

"I'll go and play with words and pictures"

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com