Sinister: greece, toronto, london, cambersands, papercuts

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Thu Apr 22 15:14:24 BST 1999

good day hello how are you,

first,
>> I'm proud to be a B&S fan and to tell you the truth I enjoy it so
>> much now that (in Greece
>> at least) nobody knows them.

then johnnnnny k,
>Oh please! Nobody knows them? Belle and Sebastian are fairly (to say the least)
>popular in Greece actually.

yes, it's true that people know about belle and sebastian in greece! i know
because even though i'm a toronto-ontario-canada native, i usually spend a
month or so in greece every summer. i even saw the only b&s music video i've
ever seen one late night on the island i'm sometimes on, and it surprised me
so much that i screamed out loud. yes i did. anyway, i'm going there again
this summer so i'll be prepared to see the other throngs of fans again.
plus, i am going to london for a week at the tail-end of june. i'll be
staying with fellow sinisterette debbie, so just to warn you all now - if
there is no picnic or equivalent event within those times, we (i?) are
ORGANIZING one. YES. *cracks whip* (oh.. anyone interested in a toronto
picnic as well? i always talk about it, but it's never actually happened.
email me ^^^privately^^^ okay?)

to all of you going to bowlie this weekend.. gah, have a wonderful time, you
big fools. oh wait, i don't have to tell you that, do i? just be careful,
okay? we don't want to hear about any unfortunate accidents involving stuart
m & gocarts when you get back.

i wannnna read papercuts. i wanna read any zines that sinister lads and
lassies may have written because all the ones i have read are so so so good,
and not necessarily in that cardie-loving tw** way; they just simply rule.
so tell me if you made one. and if you haven't then you can still read mine.
it's called melt the snow and there are photos and writing and stuff. i even
have a belle and sebastian-y one-shot called (typically) -do something
pretty while you can- that you can get. (ps, lesley, have i sent you your
copy yet? boo, i can't remember)

anyway, i am quietely freaking out because i have this huge exam in a few
hours. blah blah blah.

see you see you see you

teri
The trouble with me, Jane thought, as the hill grew steeper, is that I am
not the cashmere-sweater type like Marcy:
http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/