Sinister: with our winning smiles...

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:01:45 BST 1999

my o my--
hello everyone, i just woke up.
the reason that i'm posting is that i just woke up.  i had a crazy dream,
let's see if i can remember it all...
well, i dreamt that i was looking through playboy (which isn't so odd
because that is what my friends were doing last night--i know, it's a shame)
but i dreamt that the last two episode featured pictures of--well--naked
girls but ALSO there was this huge poster of the cover to TBWTAS in the
backgroud.  but then i dreamt that i wrote to all of you and explained how
that poster was in playboy and that subject header i wrote "with our winning
smiles..."
i think i need to go back to sleep.

KIMberly
        xx

"you can't make love out of clay and plastic"