Sinister: Look At Me

John Koliopanos johnk at xxx.gr
Thu Apr 22 17:12:39 BST 1999

 Hiya Teri and everyone else,

> yes, it's true that people know about belle and sebastian in greece!

Hey, thanks for backing me up on this. Actually, it occured to me that our
Greek-newbie-fellow-listee Panos (my dad's name, btw) might not live in Athens,
which sort of justifies the fact that he thinks nobody knows Belle and Sebastian . .
.

On another note, has anyone else heard GERI HALLIWELL's solo single (hence the
subject)? I saw it on MTV today and it's like a million times better than any Spice
Girls song (sorry racheeeeee, hope you think so too, though). Nearly as good as
"When You're Gone" by Bryan Adams / Mel C. Nearly. People, check this out NOW! By
the way, she was also in the studio at Select MTV today, blondie, and looking as
gorgeous as ever . . .

Yeah, have the time of your lives, all Bowlie-goers! And come back in one piece.
Speaking of Papercuts, trous, could you please email your address 'cos, foolishly
enough, I forgot to copy it yesterday on IRC. I only remember Jamaica Road and well,
London.
Thanks in advance. Or you might as well give it me in the chatroom if we come
across.

Take care everyone,

 John x x