Sinister: B&S - New Years Eve Gathering?

Justin Williams justin at xxx.com
Fri Apr 23 00:35:25 BST 1999

Hello Everyone,

This is my first extended post to the list, but hopefully I can be taken
seriously about a proposition I have.  I have posted a query similar to
this on the Trash Can Sinatras list because I'm hoping to start a
collaborative effort. I know this is just a dream right now but would it be
conceivable to have a B&S fan gathering on New Year's Eve '99?  Ideally, I
would like to have both TCS and B&S fans there, but I am unsure of the
number of people who actually like both bands.  It seems like a given to
me, but you never know.

As I said to the TCS list, it would be preferable not to hold it in New
York City or any other major city due to the crowds that will already be
there, and I know many B&S fans live outside the states but for convenience
maybe there can be a gathering in Europe and in the states. I'm hoping that
someone on both lists who has more influence and "seniority" than I will
help organize this, but again I am still only dreaming as of right now.

B&S and TCS fans are the only people that I sincerely love without having
met them. It doesn't matter to me the personalities or appearances of any
of them, the love I feel is unconditional. If only this thing can come to
pass, I would not know a higher joy =P. Well, that may be a bit much but
for the most part I mean it. Toss the subject around and hopefully we can
make this happen.

If anyone knows about a similar New Year's Eve gathering already in the
making I would like to hear about that too.

Cheers,
Justin W
Felonius Monk