Sinister: Melbourne, rocks... in head

Craig-Lee Thompson painbirds at xxx.com
Fri Apr 23 05:54:29 BST 1999

Hello,
     Whilst dancing with Bacardi to the beats of a Belle and
Sebastian track, being played at a Smiths/Morrissey tribute night in
Melbourne earlier this morning, I had a revelation from the bottom of
my glass (and after you hear it i'm sure you will think it came out
of my ass). Could it be that the line "she was into SnM and bible
studies" has being miss read with the application of a kinky sex
under current and actually refers to the fact the lady in question
was into The Smiths, Morrissey and bible studies??? I feel this is a
significant progression in the debate on lyrical meaning, or I could
be just feeling hung-over and due to miss-attribution of my physical
state to a mental description I feel significance....

     Craig-Lee......