Sinister: OH! It was THIS weekend?

Molly pbelinsk at xxx.net
Fri Apr 23 23:03:56 BST 1999

To Whom (if anyone)it may concern:

OH GEEEEZ! Bowlie was THIS weekend? OH MAN! I like, had tickets and
everything... I thought it was NEXT weekend! uhhhhhh... errrr

(I know it was a while ago, but I must defend!)

Tim Hopkins broke my heart:
>Beck courts imperfection by deliberately leaving out anything
>resembling a worthwhile tune from his records. It's a fascinating
>cultural phenomenon.

I like Beck. A lot. And I'd like to know what specifically you mean when
you say "nothing resembling a worthwhile tune".   Just how can you not like
songs like "Beercan", anyway? And "rowboat" and... and...

That isn't what we're here to discuss now, is it?
I thought not. So, here we are, with no supervision. And  no mail, with
most of the list gone away. But I just can't sit around with nothing in my
inbox! I heard of some alter-Bowlies happening out there. The ones that
aren't happening, that's what I'm talking about. I'm going to have one too.
I'm going to skip around in circles if it's nice out and ride my bike...
'cept I don't have a ridable bike. Hmm... I'll ride my horse down the road
and be in my own parade. I'll throw breadcrumbs to the birds and come back
and dream about it.

That won't work either. My horse's name is Fanny and we made a mutual
agreement two years ago. I would bring her water and food and play with her
in exchange for the understanding that I will not put pieces of metal in
her mouth and strap things on her back. She prefers to be lazy and roll
around in the dirt. I don't blame her. Dirt can make one very happy.

I think I'll probably go to the library and get a nice book to read. Then
I'll come back and watch the Road Rules marathon. And finish making bags.
I'm making ten bags out of blue and white checked gingham. (or is "checked"
part of the definition of gingham?) I'm going to put things in them and
give them to nice people. They really are more of pouches than bags. I'm a
hell of seamstress. Either that or a seamstress from hell...  I think my
mom's sewing machine and I are going to come to an agreement similar to the
one between Fanny and I before I am done.  So that will be my Bowlie. Who
needs entertainment anyway?

What was that about puppet shows?

moving along,
molly from mali