Sinister: Have At It With Your Scottish!

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 24 14:28:41 BST 1999

Good morning Sinister,

I`m very much excited! I now know were Stuart Murdoch came from! no
no,dont tell me start off with the usual jokes `well his mummy and
daddy loved each other very much`...

he came from Murdoch The Stunted! I was watching this video `Scotland
And Your Scottish Ancestry` and it was saying how a LONG LONG LONG
time ago there was two enemies, Hector and Ian The Toothless. Well
Hector put Ian The Toothless in some isolated place,so he wouldn`t be
in the company of women and wouldn`t have an heir.One of Hectors
maid-servants sent him over,and she was so ugly they didn`t think it
possible,but they did---- and Murdoch The Stunted was born!

now this history is interesting!Oh..I swear IT,I am going to live in
Scotland,it`s so beautiful! It reminds me a lot of quebec
actually..I`m so sick of `Upper and Lower Canada` there`s not that
much richness,in it being so new,they try and squeeeeze every little
un-interesting fact out. But this! Gosh.,aren`t the 90`s so terribly
boring! Well this whole century really,I would`ve much preferred to be
a princess in the castles and knights and those times. I would of
befriended Murdoch The Stunted and we would frolick in the endless
fields and mountains and pick wild-flowers.Really,we would.

I also learned about the scottish accent,and they showed the `Glasgow`
accents, wow thats some fast talking...so OUR Murdoch The Stunted
really sounds like that? hee hee hee! to achieve this,you have to talk
from under the tongue you know.

This list needs more stories like Joss`s and his mums shop! I have to
agree...maybe if you wrote something kind of ooh la la on the money,it
would get attention,but some people, they will give you candy & money
and you just feel more like ``hmmm...im taking his money!`` and
especially if its a funny little bearded man,or a funny little boy who
gets you to draw strange pictures for him.

have fun and bless your little hearts in bowlie!
love....genevieve

p.s
Molly..was that a joke? did you really forget about Bowlie? OH MAN!
That is like,the mega mega supremem `D`OH!` if i ever saw it! The
`d`oh!` must be echoing all the way to Camber! ah well, these things
happen,i have a bad memory too,but its normally i make some juice,and
forget about it,and then its left out there type of things.