Sinister: My Own Private Hi-De-Hi

Ihamilt at xxx.com Ihamilt at xxx.com
Sun Apr 25 12:25:28 BST 1999

Thats quite simply the funniest post ive read on here in a long time. I
salute you sir.

My entire Bowlie type festivities consisted of  a packed dance floor (The
Attic, Irvine High Street) frugging to " The Boy with the Arab Strap". Well
not quite packed, there was only me and Susan and some scary looking guy who
danced to every song, all night, with one hand behind is back and the other
making funny aeroplane type movements. The night was spoiled somewhat when i
saw some horible wee ned throw a bottle at this guy , seemingly for wearing
make up. And even thats tenuosly Bowlie esque,a s such incidents caused the
"rebranding" of Butlins in Ayr, former workplacee of Stuart Murdoch and
intended venue for the Bowlie.

Anyway, im off back to bed. have fun

iain