Sinister: mystery song(no b&s)

Bellequasi at xxx.com Bellequasi at xxx.com
Sun Apr 25 15:02:50 BST 1999

there's a song i heard the other day , an old one , and i was wondering if
anyone might know them name of it and the title.  I've heard the song before
and ran the tune by my mom hoping she'd know but she couldn't name it for me.
 so hear it goes, the only line i know is, and this is only slightly
right-"she was a day tripper..." then it theres a part where it gets more
upbeat and goes "hey! hey! hey!" then theres a cute little horn part i think.
help me please it's been in my head for days, i need to know!!

kristie