Sinister: you gotta fight for yr right....

Marie Elia eliam at xxx.edu
Sun Apr 25 19:58:28 BST 1999

dearest sinister--

yes, well, while you lot are having yr tw** little shenanigans in
nambly-pambly camber sands, miss kimmy and i got to strut our stuff at... a
Beastie-Boys-&-Kielbasa party!  yes, hours upon hours of nothing but the
beastie boys, and the fare included kielbasa (mmm, charred on a little
portable grill on the porch) and beer.  guests included a bunch of drunken
students trying to find the beat and groove to it, not to mention very poor
rapping and lots of 'raising the roof'.  i personally spent the night taking
pictures (being sober due to an evil stomach flu) and heading to the porch to
battle the smoke from the grill with my cigarette smoke...  sometime around
11:30, kimmy and i let up a rousing cry of "bollocks on bowlie!"  hey, we had
the beastie boys!

anyway, i find it terribly amusing that honey and other sinister folk found
time and relative lucidity to let us in on the bowlie happenings....
internet dorks of the world unite!

xo,
marie

ps-- kim -- was that embarrassing?