Sinister: i fought for my right...last night

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Mon Apr 26 01:56:37 BST 1999

in marie's post referring to the beastie boys/kielbasa party we attended
last night she forget to mention that i got married!  at 12:05 this morning
[eastern time] my friend and i got married.  it was the first marriage for
both.  sadly, though, after he left the party--i lost my husband.  we were
divorced.  :(

i think i am going to make a shirt that says "instead of going to bowlie, i
got married"  wadda ya say?

besides that, i can't feel the right side of my bum.  i think when i was not
paying attention someone shot some novocaine in my bum.  if i ever find out
who did this to me, i am going to confront him, tell him what an evil evil
man he is (because this CAN NOT be the work of a woman), then run to my
cinderblock hole, relay to my bunny the brave thing i just did, and have her
pat me on the back for all of my commendable fortitude.

how about this one for a shirt: "instead of going to bowlie, i got numb in
the bum"  eh?  eh?

well, by recording all of this information for all of you, i am
ever-so-gallantly skipping my Germanistik (is that right?).  test tomorrow!

tata~

KIMberly
        xx
the recently divorced (recently SINGLE) girl

"you can't make love out of plastic and clay"

ps. if anyone wants to hear a really good joke about a leper, email me
privately