Sinister: Bowlie: Das Leben ist wie eine Huhneleiter

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Mon Apr 26 03:22:10 BST 1999

Hi All

Sorry this is bad (but it is also short.)

This is to curse the evil security man at the B&S Bowlie gig (the only one
in the black shirt). There may have been an edict from the band for no
flash photography, but the malevolent delight he took in carrying this out:
diving on people, seizing their cameras, ripping out their films to expose
them (their treasured Bowlie holiday snaps!) was beyong disgusting. I'm
glad the band were not aware of this going on or they would have been made
more nervous than they (at times) seemed to be. At one time he lunged on
top of me without warning, pushing me down to grab another poor fan's
camera. I hope he receives his just deserts if not in this then a
subsequent life.

Apologies for sending bad vibes to the list but I had to get it out of my
system. Otherwise the gig and weekend were absolutely fantastic (positive
post to follow) and all other Topguard personnel were invariable courteous
& helpful.

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK