Sinister: Well don't get saucy...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon Apr 26 04:18:57 BST 1999

O Mass of Sass,

I'd just like to wish happy wishes to everyone who is now blurry eyed and
attempting to read the fuzzy screen, but if the grain alcohol and rain water
just makes things too jumpy and pixelated, I'll still be happy if you save
this email, go get some rest, and read it upon second morning wink.

If anyone does care, my weekend was very nonchalant and uneventful.  It got
a little chilly over here in North Carolina.  But alas, the windows stayed
open and damn it, I enjoyed it.  Gen Wesley had the most adorable post
yesterday so I actually had the cahoonas to tell her!  Good Lord what is
happening to me?  Maybe it's a social revelation, or maybe it's the Dr.
Pepper in my tummy.

My real point for writing the 1000 and somethin group is let all you London
folk know that I am going to be in your neighborhood starting May 11th.  I
will be arriving and staying London (don't know exactly, probably
significantly downtown-ish if I can even call it that) on the 11th and 12th,
then after staying in Paris for two nights, I will be back for the 15th and
16th.  So if anyone 1) wants to meet me, which if you do, ah crumbs! or 2)
wants to tell me what little indie shops to visit, pubs to go to, et al, I
would uphold my online policy of giving anyone helpful copious amounts of
crumpets and such.  I'm thinking picnic in my honor (don't laugh), or maybe
if we can't do that, you can all throw sandwiches and carafes of brandy at
the screen simultaneously, making me feel a wee bit better.

AND--on top of that, if anyone (i know I'm one of the many) wants to
graciously do a Bowlie B&S tape for me, that'd be just grand!  I'm not sure
if everyone knows, but da Who are my favorite-est group on the globe, and
when I heard they did a version of The Kids are Alright, my heart exploded.

So I'm asking for a lot of generosity, and like a good cake, I hope there's
enough to go around.

Love,
Blake

p.s. I didn't know Jarvis was Bowlie bound too!  Boy O boy do I live on the
wrong side of the pond....cheers!