Sinister: Camberwanking just for practice

headrush city lyricjunkie at xxx.com
Mon Apr 26 12:44:43 BST 1999

Welcome back all you luckylucky girls and boys
who got to go to Bowlie.  It was nice, if a bit
provocative to the little green-eyed monster, to
receive the letter home from the front letting us
know you managed to preserve honour in the ranks
by successfully fulfilling gangwanking
expectations.  List mummy really does love all
his progeny :)

Now all of us poor wretches left behind crying
into our spunk-topped Frosties (I think the
reading on the smut-o-meter just went astral)
expect everyone who was there to split duties,
delegate tasks and get your "Stu M breathed in my
direction" selves organised into reporting:
offical timetable activities (gig reviews);
extra-curricular shenanigans (between-music
carryings-on aimed in the general direction of
fun); regulation-defying commotions (anything
sticking a cheeky tongue out at the rules - gin
in Evian bottles, anyone?).

Honeyboy, have you considered a special Bowlie
warpzone on the site?

" What's he saying?  I'm just a pig and it
flies?"  My 12-year-old sister's take on Up A
Tree track 3.

       Love 'n' stuff,
                Natasha xxx