Sinister: Bowlie live pics

Victoria Rees Victoria.Rees at xxx.com
Mon Apr 26 16:26:11 BST 1999

Just thought you all might be interested that the NME website (www.nme.com) has
a very nice live pic of Stuart from last night. It seems that the photographer
managed to escape the evil security men. There's also one of him grinning like
a mad fool, taken somewhere on site. It might be a small compensation for
anyone who had the film ripped from their camera....

What a fantastic weekend it was, if only we didn't have to come home and back
to work. I failed to meet any other sinister sorts since I didn't become
aquainted with the notice board until it was too late, but it was all very
lovely anyway....the highlights for me were:
The fantastic Lazy Line Painter Jane.....
Mogwai
Eating angel delight while watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...

Vicky

*Please visit the web site of the Financial Times at http://www.ft.com                 *
*This E-Mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential*
*information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any  *
*use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.                    *
*If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately then          *
*delete this E-Mail.                                                                   *
*postmaster at ft.com                                                                     *