Sinister: I hope you all had lots of fun.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 27 16:12:21 BST 1999

No, I really do.

Really.

     I had a dream about Bowlie on friday night, more of a nightmare
really. it was in the middle of Hereford for some reason and I was
there with my dad and my sister (note subconcious spaceboy
dream reference, arcmchair psyciatrists.) We got in by drawing
return stamps on our hands with those UV security pens, but when
we got in the hall was empty and terrorvision (!) were playing, so
we left and went to the pub where I met dickon from orlando and I
told him I liked his music. Which was a fib. Then I woke up.
      Apart from that I spent the weekend in my room writing, which
is a MUCH more B&S-esque activity than a festival so you're all
probably all really jealous of me. And, new recruits, the correct
terminoligy is the non gender specific "sinisterines".
     Er.... that would be about it really. I like the new search thingy
by the way, the examples it comes up with are bizarre in the
extreme and have the added advantage of opening the possibility of
expanding one's popularity by liberal usage of words like Pastel
and baby jesus in your message.
     Or maybe not.

                  xxx weejay

PS - I've been told that some monitoring systems screen out my
mailings as spam because I put XXX at the end. To which I can
only say: free password, work from home, make $$$ now, hot sex
action, smut, smut, smut.

(tee hee)

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/
(This network is as sick as a dog. If you can't get through try maleslut at chickmail.com instead)