Sinister: I've got sand up my bumhole

funkyseb funkyseb at xxx.com
Tue Apr 27 17:14:01 BST 1999

...four showers and much Q tip probing and I'm still leaving little
castles everytime I sit down. Bloody seaside holidays.
I'm sure everyone must be getting sick of Woblie stories, but I went, so
ner, and I'm going to talk about it. Firstly and lastly, immeasureable
thanks must go to Pam, and her bus, and the lovely driver, who obligingly
let us stop on the hard shoulder for a fag when we wanted one. I have no
idea how we would have got back home without our double decker friend.
Respect. And BIG thanks to a certain tabby haired popstar who entertained
everyone all weekend, not least with his songs, but even more by being
shit at football and running about like a girl ;-)

    So when's the next one, eh? All festivals should be this good- great
telly, sunny days, a beach with dunes you can play war in, and people you
know everywhere you look. Shame that Pontin's seemed to think that we
were scum, and deserved none of the luxuries (like safe electrics and
clean sheets) that we'd expected, but this can all be sorted out, I'm
sure.

Sod it, I'm not going to beat about the bush. STUART, IF YOU"RE READING
THIS, CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER BOWLIE? IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!

funkyseb<who is still wearing his wristband, in silent protest at the
injustice of his having to go back to work>