Sinister: well, that was fun, wasn't it?

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Apr 27 18:47:16 BST 1999

i feel like falling asleep until, oh, tomorow at least.

hello

i would like to recount highlights of bowlie, in a witty and gripping
fashion, but i can't. so, bear with me whilst i mumble on a bit.

i had great fun. no, i really did. met a whole load of you, and you're all
lovely. met some security guards too who weren't lovely at all. i'm twee,
there's no way they can threaten to, um, evict us from our chalet ("we've
had complaints...")

did anyone else have dodgy wallpaper in their chalet? i certainly did. every
morning when i woke up it appeared to be moving, it just wouldn't stay
still.  most disorientating.

apologies to carsmile steve for nearly decapitating him at the french
cricket. sorry :)

deep shame to all of my chalet for trying to sing B&S songs and failing to
remember the words.
"emma tried to run away/ she, um, la di da/ shit"

anyway, there was loads more, but i can't be arsed to write it. ailsa r. has
a long list, she'll tell you all about it. "wa-hey, it's the big gorilla"

love alix

p.s  FunkySeb's dancing

the universe contains everything that exists, the planets, their moons, the
stars, star clusters, the galaxies and groups of galaxies and all the space
and all the gas between them. as far as scientists know there is only one
universe and there is nothing which is not part of it.