Sinister: this is just a crappy music review.

Marie Elia eliam at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 28 02:36:32 BST 1999

hello, sinisterines.
(yes, nice and non-gender-specific, but sounds like listerine, and i Know
y'all are anything but antiseptic.....)

well, i've quite been enjoying all the bowlie stories.  i'm proud of you all
-- drinking and playing like troopers.  twee, my arse:  you all know how to
party.  hey, what about, "we cambered, we saw, we nambled and pambled?"  or,
"we cambered, we saw, we wanked?"  oh, this is too dirty....

"tonight there will be no more good clean fun" -catpower
here is some more of the crappy music reviews i am so fond of posting.  i
was sitting in my room, listening to the smiths like the good little b&s fan
that i am, and here is what i found in SPIN, that glossy publication that i
keep publicly dissing yet diligently reading (hey, at least until the
subscription runs out).  here you go:

Belle & Sebastian,
This is Just a Modern Rock Song EP
(Jeepster import)
Seven minutes of pure ironic bliss, the title track of this four-song EP
tweaks the Third-Eye-Blind-leading-the-blind and shows us all how it should
be done -- terse guitar strums ease into a melancholy swoon of oboes, organ,
and tambourines; then singer/guitarist Stuart Murdoch doesn't get the girl.
hmmm.  doesn't get the girl?  i wasn't aware that that was the focus of the
song....  anyway, keep tweeking.

xoxo,
marie