Sinister: choose life!

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 28 06:32:25 BST 1999

Hey lot!
I'm using this shift key today, it's pretty frightening.  I have to stop.

anyway, it's been grand reading all of the bowlie excitement, especially the
football endeavors.  let me just say that i had to hear about football all
throughout work at the library today.  i think this man (the only one at the
reference desk) has to prove his manhood some way, so he talks about
football/soccer incessantly.  and everytime he mentioned the arsenal team, i
just kept thinking of all the references to them in "rotten" the last book i
read and finished.  (i lost "king lear" so i never got to finish).  yes, i'm
a big loser dork, reading books about johnny rotten in a sorry attempt at
being cool.  ha

but it seemed like you all had a smashing time.  and that is wonderful.  i'm
not jealous in the least bit, honest.

onto a sadder note: one of my friends from high school died on friday, and
it really has had me thinking.  you really have to live your life for the
moment, no matter how trite it seems.  i think about him, and how he wanted
to take me to his hidden clothing store he found and thought i would like
and how we never went, about all the times i wanted to do something but
didn't because of some reason or another...so i'm advising you all, go out
and live!  i'll stop my message here so you can go and do just that.

KIMberly
        xx

"you can't make love out of plastic and clay"