Sinister: 3 degrees and had to wake up from a dream...

Aileen Hammond giita at xxx.com
Wed Apr 28 10:34:09 BST 1999

Hello my dear Sinisters,
I am back in Iceland day-dreaming about Bowlie.. *sigh*
I had a wonderful time :) Between seeing all the bands and seeing
other people, chalet parties and the rest, it was unreal..
I enjoyed the beach picnic..Meeting you Sinisters for the first time..
Standing for 5 hours waiting for B&S, was well worth it..It was
beautiful..The only thing that annoyed me were those horrible
security guards..I secretly took pictures in fear..
I almost missed my plane on Monday, had to run around London with
heavy bags..

Thanks to Trousers for letting me and my friend Inga stay over last
Thursday..we would have been two jetlagged-homeless-Bowlie-goers if
it wasn´t for you.

>I just read in the NME that B&S are planning another Bowlie in
>September. Does anyone else know any more about this? Is this going
>to be the start of something big.....?

Yes, actually I heard Godspeed You Black Emperor! say that there will
be a Bowlie 2-3 times a year, and the next one will be in September!
So start saving your money..

I went to a FugAzi concert last night, very good..they played in the
Icelands national radio garage, which was a bit wierd..I wasn´t
planning on going, I was feeling a bit sick(Bowlie sickness) and my
pockets were empty..but I´m glad I did go anyway.

Sweet dreams..

Giita @->--