Sinister: bowlie!!!!

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Wed Apr 28 10:51:40 BST 1999

hi!
Just had to say that Bowlie was even better than I`ve ever imagined,
the only things I`m sorry for is missing the beach party sunday night,
(and for not meeting any sinisters at all the whole week end, how is
it possible???, met some "jeepsters" though) -and that the guard took
the film out of my camera at the b&S gig..
(but at least I`ve got great Looper picktures...)

Had to laugh reading about all you people who`ve met the drug-seeking
sweeds, as we also were so lucky to meet them, seems like they`ve been
quite desperate.
Do anyone agree that one of the highlights in the b&s gig was when
Monica sang "lazy line painter Jane"??? It was great!!!
The whole concert was the best I`ve ever seen, wish I had the chance
to see them more often, but living in Norway makes it difficult
though. I felt like a fourteen aged teenager at an Elvis concert, when
I was unable to sing along, afraid I`d start crying...
Ok, maybe I should make this short, just wanted to say that it was
fantastic,
Cheers!

Ps,
thanks to the "clean up stage"guy who gave me a belle and sebastian
drum stick, and plecter, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!
and.... (it`s very embaresing not to know his name..)to the bandmember
(who`s on the cover of ..arab strap) for beeing so friendly to talk
with us for a couple of minutes.
Ok then, ...just one more thing, I had my first belle and sebastian
dream at bowlinger..hooray,!!!
Cheers (again.)