Sinister: You're Going Home in a FLUFFY Ambulance!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Apr 28 13:54:53 BST 1999

Sod setlists, it's teamsheets I'm interested in! Did we really come
second? Well done, chaps! I would like to take full credit for this
monumental achievement, but that might be considered unfair. Speaking
of which, I have no idea who Camera Obscura are, but they are a bunch
of cheating fuckwits who don't know who they're messing with and they
will definitely get theirs next year. I bet their records are shit as
well, if anyone's been daft enough to let them record any. I'm not
surprised Belle and Sebastian went out first round either, because
they are soft as grease and as daft as brushes also to boot, as they
say on the CHEEPSTER records website.

Speaking of which, I'm sure you all remember CHEEPSTER's claim that
the Bowlie Weekender was for "the intelligentsia of the alternative
scene". Let's have a quick sift through the evidence to see whether
this proved to be true, shall we? Here are some extracts from Bowlie
posts:

Me and Chris have a remote wanking machine and we're using it to toss
off random pop stars.

Trousers' pants ffell down and we all saw his winky.

Chris Leonard to any passer by 'I'm wanking you off on my wank
machine'

I've got sand up my bumhole

Hmmm.

A special thank you to KEITH WATSON for WANKING ME OFF at the weekend.
Just the once would have been enough, Keith. And was it entirely
necessary to do it to the tune of "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath?

Anyway, I've been so impressed by your tales of fun and frolics that
I've just booked up for the World Darts Championships at Camber Sands.
See you all there!

Sister Disco