Sinister: See me, feel me... (please)

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 29 03:36:33 BST 1999

Hi bunch!

I wrote a confessional post the other day, asking for bright spots upon my
visit to London in early May, and maybe even a mini sinister meetup for
those of you who wanted to meet.  Well, I haven't gotten any replies, and
boy does it hurt.  I understand if nobody wants to meet up but just a little
insight on nice shops, places to visit would be great.  I suppose everyone
has a few weeks, but I'd really appreciate it!  That goes the same for my
B&S bowlie tape plea (please please!!!).

For shame on all of you who didn't say hi to Jarvis.  I'm thinking I would
have given him a big hug, but then he might have walked away, babbling about
what you really do with birds and grass...

Oh, one more plea.  I want a new cd.  That's right, I want a new cd.  I know
nothing about the scene over there, thusly it's preferably be indie or
British, and both is preferred :)

Some early nominations from some sinisters on my icq list:
Mojave 2 - Ask Me Tomorrow
Magnetic Fields - Get Lost

the album that gets the most votes, I will buy....if anyone's ambitious
enough.
and if nobody suggests anything, then i'll just rebuy a Who cd that I
already have 5 versions of.

love love
blake