Sinister: Joey Lawrence had a bowlie haircut

Miss Erin Nicole Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Thu Apr 29 06:54:04 BST 1999

Gee, you kids are swell.  It's nice to know someone reads my posts,
even if they are few and far between.  Case in point:

Martin Robinson said:
>Other highlights included:
>The amazing Flaming Lips, I completely fell in love with their music
>after about the second song

To those who enjoyed the Flaming Lips show, I wholeheartedly
recommend "Zaireeka", a ltd. edition 4-CD set they put out in 1997.
Each of the CDs has the same 8 songs, with different mixes.  You're
supposed to play them on 4 different CD players at the same time, to
get 8 separate speaker sounds.  A community event!  (The sad songs
that the the plastic dinosaur hand puppet sang are on this album.)

Q: What would "Dog on Wheels" sound like if there were 8 trumpets
coming out of 4 CD players at the same time?  Or 4 trumpets, 3
Isobels, and one glockenspiel?

I need a vacation from graduate school (already), so I'm going to
Australia in 5 days to spend two weeks with my honey.  Hip hip
hooray!  I will be sure to wear my Lucksmiths radar while roaming the
streets of Melbourne, and my Sodastream radar, too, if they are in
town.  And yes, "Happy Secret" is quite amazing.

Love, Miss Erin

P.S. Also quite amazing is "Telescopic" by Edith Frost.  Sounds like
Patsy Cline with fuzzbox and church bells.  Yum!