Sinister: A century of fey queers

Paul Allen paul.allen at xxx.de
Thu Apr 29 09:10:25 BST 1999

Bendy, bawdy, bowlie-bashing bastards!

There are some things I love about Belle & Sebastian and others I do
not. So it's a healthy relationship I guess.

Still I'd never been able to understand this apparent obsession with
calling them fey....eh?

So, I looked in the dictionary:

1.  Fated to die, doomed (chiefly Scot.)
2a. Able to see into the future, visionary
 b. Marked by an otherworldy air or attitude
 c. Crazy, touched
3a. Precious
 b. Unconventional, campy (?!)

What do you think?