Sinister: bowlie

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Thu Apr 29 10:40:53 BST 1999

Looks like my mail posted yesterday never reached the list, so I`ll
try once more,..
I`we returned from the bowlie festival, and I`ve just got to tell
somebody who can understand what I`m so exited about, what a great
time I`ve had.(most of my friends aren`t that exited about B&S)

The Belle gig was amazing, I`ve never seen them before (live in
Norway) -so this was something I had been looking forward to for a
long time..
Loved it when Monica sang Lazy lane painter Jane,
during the gig I felt like a fourten year old teenager, couldn`t sing
along, was afraid I`d start to cry..
Well, I`ve noticed some of you talking about the drug seeking sweeds,
funny--we met them as well. But I never spoke to any sinisters though,
maybe that`s because I missed the beach party sunday. Hope I will get
another chance.I`m sure you`re all nice people.

Thank you, "clean up stage guy" for giving me a plecter and broken
drum stick, and to kind band member for taking the time talking with
us,,,have to run now, I`m at the library, only got 15 minutes, people
are in que...
Cheers, hope you all had a great time.
Marianne