Sinister: losing it?

Seamus Harte radioheadsuck at xxx.com
Thu Apr 29 10:56:43 BST 1999

Hi to everyone and no one all at the same time.

Yeah I'm talking about our Stuart m,
 and the Olympia gig,
  he really did it,
 there was a satisfying crunch and you could see stu kinda realising
'ah ,that's what it sounds like' , and then maybe a touch of guilt,
as he ponderously kicked it in to the corner.

before that in the middle of one of the songs he just kicked the
microphone stand down , with a kind of big forward step.

 and Isobel appeared to walk off , but you can never tell these
things , does she normally play on 'The boy with the arab strap'?

and I can reveil that that new Isobel Campbell song is call 'Wossil -
--'   (exactly)
I can't remember the second word sorry I saw it in one of the set
lists that were thrown out to the audience at the end.

 just so you all know mick was wearing that shirt again.

Snowpatrol were great,
 The singer reminds me somehow of jon spencer. Anyone?

Oh yeah ,I'm one of the fools that laid out £16 for a tee-shirt
but in saying that that is in irish money , but it still seems a lot.

 thats me for another few months,
  before I go I better say hi to everyone I met there,
   and cheer up Isobel.