Sinister: Toronto Picnic!

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Thu Apr 29 20:05:37 BST 1999

hellooo

while all of you were nambling and pambling down in cambersands (gah, your
stories are all so wonderful and jealousy-inducing. the whole jarvis cocker
bit amuses me to no end as well.. hee) finally some torontonians have banded
together to actually organize our own sinister picnic, and i know there are
more of you out there who may be interested in coming so here are the
details we have so far - it will be may 29th (a saturday, right?) in the
lovely high park, although we will have to be a little careful - we don't
want to get raped or anything (argh, tasteless joke.. but wait, that's what
the sinister list is for!). each of us can bring some food, we have a
checkered blanket for the authentic picnic effect and who knows what it will
lead to?
for further details, email me and you can be let in in our little
picnic-ring email list :)

teri xxxxxxxx