Sinister: (peep)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Apr 29 23:45:06 BST 1999

You.  I'm sorry I haven't poked my head above the trench since I got
back from Bowlie, but I'm listening, I'm listening.  I have to take
some demented trip to Bradford tomorrow to view my Dad's "past", and
how life was tough in the 30s, porridge and all that, but I'll be
back Sunday or early next week and I'll do all those things you're
all used to me doing then, like putting up photos, fixing some list
problems people have mailed me about and generally tending to the
Sinister garden with my little plastic trowel.  Until then please be
patient, and good, because no-one's here to wash your hands when you
come in for tea.

Oh and everyone at the Bowlie doodah was SO lovely, and it was a
little joy I'll cherish for a long time to finally see so many little
sinistereen smiling inebriated faces.  But none of you knocked on my
chalet door at 4am did you?  Red light above the door and
everything.  Oh well.

If you're on the A1 tomorrow give me a wave.  Black Polo.  Car not
sweater.
Honey x