Sinister: London picnic

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 30 11:51:22 BST 1999

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Neil Krajewski wrote:

> On to the main focus of this message which is somewhat unsurprisingly
> intricately linked to the subject. Basically is anyone going to Big Stu's
> picnic in our wonderful capital city on Monday? I presume that is too close
> to Bowlie for any of u to bother, but if people are going I won't begrudge
> the train fare too much.

On the basis of the people I've spoken to / have emailed me about it,
quite a lot of people are. Apparently the weather forecast for Monday
afternoon is fantastic, so everybody come on down and join us! Details
available at the Jeepster message board. I'm travelling 60 miles to get
there...

OK, begging time. If anyone important is reading this, could the next
Bowlie be in September, not October please? I'm leaving the country on
October 1 for several months... I don't want to miss it a second time...

Big Stu