Sinister: my friends & we won 10 - 9!!! (fwd)

Sam Norman snorman at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 30 13:21:58 BST 1999

so you must have all seen the melody maker review of "our" weekend by
now. well those three girls are my friends and as anyone one who was on
the beach on sunday will know that windmill, twirly thing that alice is
holding is MINE! My windmill, twirly thingie is famous!

all that was going on the beach whilst we were playing football. oh and
Jordi we won 10 - 9!!!

anyway they miss quoted everything they said as Jess never said a word
and hated John Spencer. For it was Laura who loved JSBX!

crappy melody maker having to make things up again.

Anyway I had a lovely time, see you all on Monday no doubt

Sam