Sinister: Dirty Post No.1

Martin Wilson MartinW at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 30 14:56:03 BST 1999

Whew! free of the nursery at last. I was getting fed up of rusks and
rose hip syrup. I must just have a brief practice posting before I go
back to counting fishing boats for the EU.

I'm a fairly recent convert to Bellsebism after borrowing If You're
Feeling Sinister & Boy With The Arab Strap from my friend Greg a couple
of months ago; that makes at least 4 B&S fans in York judging from the
list list (actually there are lots of sinister people in York but only
in the conventional sense).

I also did not Bowlie, partly because that nasty Mr Blair set the
National Minimum Drudge rate too low and partly because I'm too old and
slow (the Y40M countdown clock is at -359 days and counting)*. However I
do get to work at the seaside so I went down to the beach and whistled
Dog On Wheels for a bit at lunchtime.

Ah well I said it would be brief. Back to the fish...

*Does this make me the oldest inhabitant of Sinisterland, and if so do I
get a telegram from Isobel next year?

Martin