Sinister: glastonbury...anyone?

debbie.spiers at xxx.ca debbie.spiers at xxx.ca
Fri Apr 30 17:40:34 BST 1999

Seeing as us canadians have been in the middle of exams it was impossible
to hop over for the Bowlie fest, unfair, i know.

And being in North America, where we lack the festival-throwing ability
(we're on to Woodstock #3....come on now) I thought i'd indulge myself in
at least one UK fest while i'm over there.

So I got my ticket to Glastonbury, but alas I have no way to get there and
no where to sleep.  I'm hoping there are some sinisterites (I know Turk is
going) out there with space in their cars and the need for someone to chip
in a bit of gas money.  I'm happy to sleep under the stars with my teddy,
but I'd love to find a group to car-trip with.

If anyone is going and can help me or has suggestions, please mail me
privatly.

Ohh!   And Teri and I definitely want to organize a London picnic the
week after Glastonbury (June 28 - July 4), as there will be plenty of
international guests to grace the London sinisterites' presence.

cheers for now

deb*s