Sinister: Ebowlie virus

Matthew Hintz mhintz at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 30 19:15:07 BST 1999

	I seem to have brought home the Ebowlie virus from the Bowlie
Weekender.  My stomach and head feel awful.  Now, I didn't buy this virus
from the merchandise table even though I was particularly tempted.  Who
wouldn't be?  I also brought home with me the Bowlie Hangover, and I am
_certain_ that I didn't buy that at the merchandise table.  However, if
the gorgeous Susannah had tried to sell me those, I am sure I would have
bought them.  She has a way with words, like when she entered the Queen
Vic apparently hooting.

	Cough.

			Living and loving
				Matthew