Sinister: The Amphetameanies (Mick Cooke)

ParisStarz at xxx.com ParisStarz at xxx.com
Sun Aug 1 00:43:08 BST 1999

For fans of Belle & Sebastian's trumpeter...

Post-comedown after a storming performance opening the main stage at T in
the Park, the 'Meanies are getting fired up for some new gigs. Here's the
details we have so far:

Friday 20th August
Planet Pop Festival
The Attic
Edinburgh
(Sharing the bill with our old pals, the Newtown Grunts)
Tickets available from Fopp Records and probably other places too (we'll
let you know).

Saturday 21st August
King Tut's
St. Vincent Street
Glasgow
Tickets from the venue

Saturday 4th September
The Lemon Tree
Aberdeen
(This is a club night, so we'll probably be going onstage quite late
(10.30-11pm). Then there is drinking and dancing till 3am.)

We'll give you all the extra details (times, ticket details, etc) soon.

In the meantime, the new single 'Whisky' has been sent off for pressing, so
that should be getting a release in about a month,

Hope you're all well,

See ya,

Mick Meanie

The Amphetameanies