Sinister: The cult of gui

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Sun Aug 1 02:46:02 BST 1999

Hello sinisterines,

Well, well... All these talk involving my name. I thought I should say
something. Or I shouldn't... Anyway, I'm scared.

I could shut up and watch the cult of gui grows, as blasé as a popstar
could be, but I felt cozy and safe and warm when Paula Cullen Booze
Explosion said "our gui", so I shall speak.

If you want to know how my name is pronounced, it's just like the "gi-"
from the word "give." And I'm not a gee, neither in an american way, nor
in an english way. I like the idea of being a gee if you're talking
about jesus though. (I think I'm losing it...)

Oh, let me quote Stephen Heister please: "Lets see what else did i think
was important enough for all of you to read?? Oh yes. GUI..." I know I
cut half of the sentence and he was talking about some technical stuff
but I forgive him. (I'm really losing it...)

And lovely canadian country girl Genevieve said her words of wisdom:
"WHY IS GUI A NAUGHTY WORD,YOU WEIRDOS." Thank you Genevieve, I'll write
a song with your name in it.

And someone at the sinister chat room said my name sounds like a warrior
princess name. I won't forgive you because you brought my princess
complexion back. I want to be a princess. And a mermaid. Am I gay?
Out-of-the-nursery Jason is? (I lost it completely... I'm sorry)

Okay, I think that's enough of me. I'm never too tired to talk about
myself. I wish I could talk about masturbation but I don't really care
about this subject. I just wanted to mention Tindersticks' song "Jism"
in the middle of the talk. I'm not sure why though.

I could shut up, I had the chance. Bye bye.

Love,

gui

PS - All the names in this message are fictional. If you're offended,
sue me. No, it's only a coincidence, don't sue me. I'm sorry.