Sinister: Apartment in Boston september.. need nice people!:)

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Sun Aug 1 18:54:25 BST 1999

Hey its gibby here... 2 of my roommates are moving out.
    we're looking for people who are nice and friendly to move on in...
    smoking okay---  we have one cat named "poontang"... it is foul and
    i dont pay any attention to it myself... it came with the house.

    2 stories of a 3 story in cambridge / porter square.
    we have parties usually once or twice a month
    everyone in the house is in a band pretty much, and theres
    a sound-proofed practice space room that also doubles
    as jasons sleeping quarters.
    2 living rooms, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, ONE bathroom:(

    300/month + utils.  get in touch through email.  if you're
    interested tell me your age, interests, all that goodstuff... <3gibby.