Sinister: i'll be back in a moment

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Sun Aug 1 23:17:34 BST 1999

hello then

PANTS WITH MAGGOTS IN!

i havent written in ages because im crap and my messages are too. however,
i was heartened by ailsa(1) telling me that i made her contacts lens fall
out from Laughter. shes probably lying though. either that or i imagined it.
i imagine quite a lot. or confuse TV with Not TV. halfway through
conversations i'll remember and have to say 'oh sorry, that was on animal
hospital, *ive* never swallowed a WHOLE roll of sellotape and had to have my
stomach cut open whilst rolf harris watched. neither am i covered in fur and
prone to mewing either'

STOATS!

im going to try and namedrop extensively in this post. because i can. it
doesnt mean i dont love the rest of you. im keeping a score of names. i hope
it annoys everyone greatly and gets me involuntarily unsubscribed.

FOR THE LADS

if you shout this loudly outside crowded tube stations, very little
happens. if you shout it through the the doors of men's loos, im sure
something exciting happens, but i ran away. hmph. im beginning to get  a bit
worried about my ATP chalet. what
with kevan(2) being in it and someone* wanting photos of whoever has to
share the double bed. i believe this is me and erica(3)**.

EH, CHAPS?

thank you to everyone who came to the picnic, jolly good show, what? we had
a Riot. despite
the huge tornado that was hovering above london and the thunder and the
rain. actually, i enjoyed that bit. what i also enjoyed was...
1. the drink marcus(4) made that i drank. what was it anyway? tasted lovely,
ta.
2. the fact that on getting home and unpacking i found a packet of chocolate
digestives. that noone ate. haha biscuits! ha, for me! doesnt matter that i
dont like biscuits and dont eat chocolate.
3. going to see baxendale. although strousers(5) says i am posh, i am forced
to agree with him about baxendale. ace.
4. drinking tequila with enthusiastic pam(6). then on the third shot being
told that they'd run out of tequila. well, baffle my lemur! no tequila!
5.missvicky(7) for putting me up
6. not Enthusiastic but still enthusiastic pam's(8) cheeseboard. i may not
like cheese myself, but i appreciate and respect it.

what i didnt enjoy....

1. the heat. whats going on there, eh chaps?
2. duvet theft
3. not buying the hello kitty suitcase in hamleys. i *know* its takng sanrio
too far, but, a Suitcase! just imagine what you could do with that.

on the thursday myself, johnk(9), starrysaRah(10) and erica went to regents
park. we took the long (wrong) route and walked for flurping miles. but when
we got there we drank strawberry milkshake with rum in, ate strawberries and
fig rolls. it seemed a good idea by then to go in one of the rowing boats on
the lake. and Row. erica rows fantastically, round and round in circles ~.
shes not just a blurry face, you know.
then we found ourselves trapped in the park trying to get out. i'll shut up
now though, noone else cares about being lost in a bloody massive park with
No Apparent Exits.

YARDSTICKS

paula(11), i too love ricky martin. im going to buy that CD, i am.

well, bye, props, or something. im not DOWN WITH THE KIDS(TROUSERS....fnar
fnar starbar) with all this jargon.

love you lots, but not in the biblical sense
alix

*possibly big stu(12). alternatively i may have imagined this.
** see above. decidely scanty recollections of saturday night, etc, etc.

Go and see Droolz at - http://www.droolz.ukf.net/
It's more fun than skinnydipping with nuns