Sinister: I can hear the heart beating as one...

K-V Anfinsen kjellan at xxx.no
Mon Aug 2 13:49:10 BST 1999

Hello all, this is my first post. My name is Vegard (23) but you can call me
K-V....a slacker and a student at the University of Oslo, Norway. I've just
been on the list for about 8 weeks. Long enough to discover this is a
special one. We've finally got some nice weather here in the south of
Norway, so that makes it even more difficult to keep up with the daily
sinister lurking. Im trying not to spend warm summerdays indoors. That would
spoil my chances for...:

1. ...seeing other people
2. ...having sex
3. ...enjoying the last two weeks of my summer vacation
4. ...sitting out in the garden listening to 3..6..9 on my little boom box.
5. ...taking a run at the sun (daylight and sunshine is good for your mental
health)

LOVE
A well-known philosopher in Norway, Arne Naess, said you should wait (in a
relationship) at least 10 years before saying the magic words 'I love you'.
Now thats something to think about..especially for those of you who use
these words every other second.

MASTURBATION
Go rent the movie Chasing Amy.

DEEPER INTO MOVIES
A song by Yo La Tengo.

Its 05.33 in the morning and I still havent gone to bed. But, today I have
been seeing other people, fucked, enjoyed 3..6..9 in the garden, read all
the sinister digests.

K-V,
tired and sleepy.