Sinister: a long post and bad humour from a newbie..

* * valium_pill at xxx.com
Mon Aug 2 07:26:45 BST 1999

*****
because i pressed the wrong button and closed aol, i dont know if this mail
was sent.. cos,  its hotmail and i have no way of knowing, since i dont set
sent mail to be saved.. if i even can.. so, if this came already.. I AM SO
SORRY!!! if not.. READ READ READ!! please?)
*****

allo listeroos...   does that work?

~~~
Stuart Gardiner mentioned
	"Of course, there are other problems surrounding the rerelease. I'm sure
I'm not the only person on this list who is anal enough to keep their CD
collection in alphabetical order by artist. Well I go one stage further,
under each artist they're filed in chronological order. So should Tigermilk
be my first B&S album or my last one? Or should I just get a life?"

i do the same thing.. and..  i took the darlin Steve C's idea of putting
Tigermilk first, as to trace the musical evolution of the band.. or
something like that..  sorry, i forget the exact thing you said..
~~~
yes! jump right into responding to a single old post! yay me!
actually.. im proud of myself..  because, i am reaching the point where i
almost have no new mail in my inbox.. and i refused to post untill i did..
as i type this.. i am up to July 27th..   altho.. i have gone thru over 3
hundred posts today or something.. and dont remember anything that anyone
was talking about.. except for the blair witch project and eyes wide shut..
oh! and being drunk..  and trying to obtain tigermilk.. and my rather bland
story of getting it will be told soon enough.. sorry.
~~~
since.. some people were talking about stuD's voice growing on them.. i
thought i would mention..  i think i like it better then Stuart M's..  but,
i dont like up a tree better then most of the B&S stuff (IYFS excluded)..
but.. then again.. i also like the Gentle Wave's album..  so.. nyah :)
~~~
sadly.. i couldn't make it to the NY show.. instore, or the Philly show..
cos my dad is a meanie and wouldn't drive me.. the horrors of being a
permitless teen.  and.. living more then an hour away from both busseling
metropolisis.  i didnt make it out to the new york shows when they happened
back in the day either .. cos..  i wasnt into the band yet, altho, a friend
who is on the list (i think) and will be mentioned soon was pestering me to
bet something...
~~~
Blake wondered
	" do theylaugh, cackle, or do they stare in awe, and are they intimidated
by our clique-ness?"

well.. i just didnt want to post untill i had gotten thru all the mail..
and, actually, i still havent.. but i think i will post anyway.. but.. can i
join the clique if i promise to post? please please please please please???
:)
~~~
LJ stated
"when i'mactully this short nearsighted incredibly nerdy shut-in girl who's
never been kissed.  "

stop talking about me damnit!! you dont even know me yet!! :)
and.. also in responce to your ongoing about female masturbation looked down
upon, and how gals are taught to be polite..  whats really sad is when the
gal cant even appreciate herself, because society has been so down on the
idea of it, even when she tries.  thats my excuse of the moment, and im
sticking to it, if you dont mind :)  maybe i need some toys..
~~~
is that good for smut content?  i was kinda worrying i wouldnt be able to
talk about anything... or is this thread totally unrelated.. ?  or course..
im worrying that by the time i reach the end of my mail.. this will have
become an old thread.. and..   no one will care.. . altho, if anyone does..
wow.
~~~
oh!! another reason i havent posted yet!! want to know? i have actually had
nitemares about Hunny emailing me and throwing me back in the nursery...
~~~
Jen asked a question i have actually put alot of thought into at another
time
"okay well, something that i still wonder about to this day is this.  when
itwas time for sex ed in grade 7 why did the girls get 2 ENTIRE weeks out of
gym class to learn all about it, when the boys reported a video in the
lockeroom for 30 minutes and nothing more?"

i was thinking.. cos we are the ones that would get pregnant.. and, i think
that because we are girls and have no sex drive (everyone laugh at my
attempt at humour please) we should know more in order to escape the
consequences that would be inflicted onto us by the men.  i tried.
~~~
puzzle dave moon man said
"It's "the tripe" as we in America say"
we say that?  oh shit.. where was i?   (its only 3 lines.. please dont kill
me)
~~~
LAWRENCE CHARLES MIKKELSEN wrote:
     'Any suggestions from fellow listees about the perfect B&S song for my
  wedding?'   (and.. i totally copied that from Seans post.. )

i take it "i dont love anyone" wouldnt be appropriate?  hmm....
~~~
i think that a stuart david fan club is a marvelous idea!! count me in!!
please!!
~~~
because more then 1 person has mentioned chasing amy..   i agree.. go see
it.. just, not with your dad in the same room.  that made things kinda
uncomfortable.
~~~
i have no new mail!!!!  this is the first time since i have joined the list
that i was thru all my mail!!!! wow!!! so, now i can post.
~~~
actually.. i have had my voice for maybe 2 months now.  and.. you might be
wondering who i am, if you have made it this far in the post.. so, i shall
tell you.
~~~
my name is Jes.. im, sadly, a 16 year old in Jersey, and i go to school in a
lil suburb in NY.  so, now you might be wondering, how a girl in a land of
mainstream music has heard of such a divine band.  well.. actually.. the
radio station that i listen to has played b&s a few times.. on their
underground show (and the DJ gave me my copy of TIJAMRS..  ).. but! jamie
(wave dear) was babbling on about the band for a very long time.. so.. in
january.. i ended up getting a copy of TBWTAS (which is on now, and skipping
like mad)..  and..  actually, it didnt catch my ear the first time i
listened to it.  altho, dirty dream number 2, i thought, was the prettiest
thing that i ever heard.  so, i listened to the album a bunch more times..
and totally fell in love with it.  then i got IYFS.  i dont like it as
much..  i think that me and the major is totally awesome.. and so is the
title track and dylan and the movies, and mayfly...  but, the rest of it
hasnt stuck yet.  maybe i'll listen to it tonite, and fall in love with it.
maybe not.  then..  one day..  a few months ago..  i just went on a mass
ordering spree and got the rest of the EPs, looper and the gentle waves.
and, i made a cute lil song.
"Jeepster loves me this i know
for my cdnow bill tells me so
the belle and sebby eps to me belong
and where the gentle waves are weak
looper is strong."
i know, it sucks.. but..  i tried!!
do i love everything? yeah!
and..  that leads us to here.   the darlin steve c is sending me a copy of
bowlie.. so im a happy bunny.. and..  dirty dream number 2 just went on..
so, im now really happy..
ya know.. when i went to go get tigermilk..  i actually found it on the
first try.. and got the only copy in the store, which, a friend then said
was prolly the only copy they had..
~~~
so.. now in fear that when hunny gets back i will be sent away again..
altho! oh!! something else.   why we lurk.   ready?  cos..  it seems almost
evil.. which makes it inticing.. cos, your sitting there, reading other
people mail..  and.. they dont really know you are..  but, your allowed to.
  cool or shit?  im going towards the latter.
~~~
see ya later aligators
and, i wish i had a cute lil nick name.. but, i dont..
Jes
~~~
AOL names-  wldeydchld/faerybich/FdeIn2Morn (which, once i remember how.. i
am going to put my sinister mail there, cos i really do hate hotmail...
rather.. once i switch screen names and go to the page and see if it is
there.. cos i bet it prolly is..  am i right?)
ICQ- 43539844