Sinister: the cyber-vocal stylings of Gasgano421

Gasgano421 at xxx.com Gasgano421 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 2 08:24:49 BST 1999

Greetings Sinisterites,
    I have just been granted the fabulous privolege of a voice on the list so
I plan to take full advantage of it.  :)

First off...a little bit about me:  My name is Alex(ander).  I like things
like art, films, music, and boys (yes, I play for the pink team but lemme
tell ya, I don't score many points at all:)  I live in Hales Corners, WI
which is a nausiating suburb of Milwaukee.

I'm listening to "Head Music" by Suede.  Yes, the album no one likes.

Heather and I just returned from seeing the ever so over-hyped, Blair Witch
Project.  As of right now, I have mixed feelings about it.  I will be honest
though and tell you all that at this very moment, I'm pretty creeped out.
The plot and legend were EXTREMELY under developed.  I highly recommend going
to the website (www.balirwitch.com) before seeing it and reading some of the
legend and background stuff.  It'll clue you in a little more.  I don't wanna
go to much into it though because of people who may want to see it and havn't
yet.  I guess for the most part, I was disapointed.  I think it got
wayyyyyyyyy to much hype and was made to seem much scarier that it really is.
 I guess I'll leave this topic by saying that the end is the creepiest thing
I've ever seen.

Today, I bought a shiney silver umbrella.  It's the greatest, simpley because
it's an umbrella and it's shiney silver!  I like both silver and umbrellas so
this is a wonderful find.

Well...it's late and I'm making you all hate me due ot my 2:22 am rambling
after being pretty darn scared so I guess I'll stop now.

Oh!  Wait!  B&S content.  um...I like Belle and Sebastian.  They're a nice
group of wholesome youngsters :)

Goodnight.

A Boy Can Dream,
    -alex.