Sinister: FRIGGING

Tony kissingdom at xxx.net
Mon Aug 2 09:23:50 BST 1999

FRIGGING
I have since my teenage years always been under the impression that this was
the common euphemism for female masturbation.
A friend of mine recently purchased a nice new blueberry iMac. Amoungst the
preinstalled software was a collection of interactive educational games called
'Sammy' which had my friend totally enraptured. Her mother called and asked
her how she was, and what she'd been doing. 'Oh I've been playing with Sammy'
she replied. 'Oh whats Sammy ?' said her mother 'Is that the name of your
clitoris ?'. Therefore if there are no objections I'd like to nominate
'Playing with Sammy' as its replacement.

KATHRYN WILLIAMS
Newcastle singer-songwriter who's recent album had the critics reaching for
the superlatives, at least according to the Guardian, including comparisons to
B&S and Nick Drake. Shes playing on Oct 13th at the Spitz support come from
Ant 'Hefner' Harding.

NICK DRAKE
I'm horrified to see the tribute night someone asked about has roped in Nigel
Kennedy, Paul Weller and Eddi Reader. The inclusion of Ben and Jason however
provide hope that its not going to be a total turkey. The night is to mark the
anniversary of the release of his debut album 'Five Leaves Left'. The tribute
night held earlier this year celebrated his birthday. Hmmm.

TC