Sinister: If it don't fit don't force it.

Newth, Tom TNewth at xxx.com
Mon Aug 2 09:56:36 BST 1999

	Hi everybody!

I had a very scary dream last night. I can't quite remember what was
happening but there were a bunch of us, some og whom were my friends, some
of whom were random dream people, hanging by a big lake, and a thunderstorm
came on. I watchwed the lightning kind of sheet behind the cloads, and then
there was a god almighty huge thunder crack and lightning flash and a
fuckoff big fireball hit a house. I jumped straight into the lake but one of
the other people was fried to a crisp and another one had her legs cut off
(it was a dream, OK?). But the noise was so loud it woke me up. That's never
happened before. And I couldn't go back to sleep again because it was rather
unsettling to have mass carnage in my dream.

This may have had something to do with picnicing in Golders Hill park on
*the hottest day of the year* and being absolutely drenched by an unheralded
opening of the heavens. Well, not quite unheralded since my girlfriend kept
saying it was thundering and we kept saying, No no it's just an aeroplane.
But the Sanyo portable and the records were saved and we broke into the
bandstand and sang London's Burning as a round (er.. not the Clash song). I
hope the Sinister picnic had more luck.

There was no music playing when I first kissed someone, though subsequently
it tended to be Yerself Is Steam quite a lot. And I once had sex. Oh, I mean
I once had sex to Marquee Moon and managed to orchestrate the climax right
at the end of Tom Verlaine's solo. Trust me, it's worth the effort. And
trickier than solo Television sex. What songs do other Sinisterines like to
come at the end of?

I'm struggling with B&S content here - they should play a gig or release
something so I have something legitimate to burble about.

There's a 27 year old bloke at work who swears blind he's never masturbated.
I don't think this can be possible. At least he won't Go blind (ha ha). Is
this the subtext of Beautiful? He also calls himself Captain Nemo and claims
he could perform cunnilingus for England. But he hasn't had a shag for over
a year so I guess the joke's on him...

I had a girlfriend once who used Vix vapour rub. I wouldn't recommend this
to the boys.

10 o'clock on monday morning and not a jot of work accomplished! Huzzah!

Ciao bellas
spoon
xx